Commercial Lawyer 2nd to 6th Year PAE
A great opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer is now available within a Brisbane CBD based firm. This role will see you working across a broad range of Commercial matters and providing quality service to the firms long standing clients.
If you are looking for a work environment that is welcoming and pleasant, consider this opportunity today and enjoy your days in the office! This is a practice that emphasises client service and will encourage client interaction from day one.
The types of matters you can expect to cross your desk will predominantly be of a general commercial nature, not limiting to the following :-
- Legal compliance and structuring of technology related businesses;
- Shareholders agreements & share sale agreements;
- Partnerships & joint ventures;
- Business sales and purchases and commercial transactions;
- Corporate governance;
- Contract documentation and negotiation; and
- Much more – enjoy variety in your day at the office!
You will be considered if you have the following:-
- At least 2 years PAE in Commercial Law;
- Great attention to detail; and
- A strong desire to provide practical, plain language, outcome-driven advice to clients.
Quality and challenging work, a high calibre client base and a collaborative and supportive team environment. You will be provided with good support for career advancement, an opportunity to build a solid practice around you and an opportunity to take a leadership role within the firm.
You’ll be rewarded with market competitive remuneration (including a performance-based bonus).
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give Angela Grant at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 244 544 and quote reference “040619E” or apply now!