ARE YOU TAKEN FOR GRANTED?
Join a friendly team today and feel right at home!
- Are you a top notch exprienced Conveyancer looking to join a well established fully serviced law firm at the Gold Coast ?
- Do you want to join a firm that insists on providing their clients with the care and consideration they deserve!
- Do you enjoy working autonomously at your own pace, providing clients with the service they expect?
- Do you resent the fact that you work hard, with no gratitude or reward and the lack of recognition thereof…. here you are well rewarded with unique benefits and a top package to match. You will look back and wonder why you never made the move earlier.
Conveyancing matters are still in abundance with this firm, they are well known for their strong connections and business relationships, which has brought about big property transactions. With this firm, you will feel right at home from day one, you will be left to your own devices to work autonomously with some great clientele and offer the service they expect in all aspects of conveyancing.
This role would suit an experienced Conveyancer who is looking for a SECURE change in role with top dollars to match; a happy environment where going to work means you get to make new FRIENDS and share in the laughs.
This role will see you handling Residential and OTP Conveyancing matters from A-Z. You will have the ability to run your files from start to finish, and you will pride yourself on your organisational skills to ensure strict timelines are met. You will have a minimum of 5-6 years recent and relevant experience in a Conveyancing role.
If you are looking for a new role that will provide you with the wish list you seek:- Joining a great conveyancing team of professionals who are dynamic in a collegiate environment; autonomy and top software systems at your fingertips; great support then contact us today to discuss your options!
You will need:
- At least 5 – 6 years conveyancing experience;
- Residential Conveyancing experience from A-Z;
- Off the Plan Conveyancing experience, but not a deal breaker;
- The ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner;
- A commitment to providing great quality service;
- A willingness to assist your colleagues and mentor any juniors;
- An appreciation for client care;
- A friendly and positive approach to work;
- A desire to help clients achieve a stress free experience; and
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a timely fashion.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the respect and recognition your level of experience deserves; a genuinely attractive salary package with unique benefits and rewards, a friendly and positive working environment, sharing a laugh enjoying firms social gatherings, to say thanks. In this role you get to share in the laughs in a friendly supportive working environment.
If you want to enjoy working hard, be part of a collegiate team, and enjoy the beautiful lifestyle the Gold Coast has to offer, contact us today!
If you think this role sounds like the change you have been looking for, then call the team at DiMention Recruitment today on (07) 3123 4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 for a confidential discussion, or go ahead and “Apply Now”!
We have a number of fantastic opportunities in conveyancing right now – don’t let the delay cost you the opportunity to be happy, to earn your worth and truly feel respected.