LEGAL SECRETARY/ PARALEGAL
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary seeking a new opportunity, call DiMention Recruitment today!
If you are seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of a team, providing support in either Family Law, Commercial Litigation and / or Personal Injury Law, read on!
The ideal candidate for these roles will be an experienced Senior Secretary or Paralegal with at least four (4) years of prior experience either focusing Litigation, Family Law or Personal Injuries, or maybe even a mix of these areas!
A day in the office will see you:
- Providing administrative and paralegal support to a team;
- Preparing correspondence, court documents and liaising with clients;
- Supporting a team that is committed to maintaining attention to detail and adhering to deadlines; and
- Maintaining an organised workplace.
You will need:
- A minimum of 4 years of legal experience as a Secretary or Paralegal;
- Current experience in Family Law, Litigation and / or Personal Injuries;
- A proactive and self motivated work ethic; and
- Flexibility, reliability and organisation at all times.
You can look forward to joining a highly reputable firm that has plenty of work available, and looks after their team!
If you think this sounds like the role you have been looking for, contact the Team at DiMention Recruitment today, either Diane or Stephanie on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123-4001 or 0400 754 091 and quote “230420A” for a confidential discussion or APPLY now.