Covid-19 does not stop litigation!
2 RARE OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE IN A FIRM THAT OFFERS GENUINE SECURITY – THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR CAREER!
- Are you SEEKING the opportunity to learn from a Partner in Litigation?
- Are you SEEKING the opportunity to work with a large litigation team?
- Are you seeking a SECURE ROLE with a corporate law firm?
- Are you SEEKING your chance to shine?
- Are you seeking the opportunity to work with great clients in a talented team?
This role is for a dynamic Litigation Lawyer who is ready to make their mark on the world! This firm has the capacity for a passionate and professional candidate who seeks an opportunity to work with high end work, and be mentored by talented litigators. No doubt about it, this firm enjoys top quality work and plenty of it – you can feel secure in your job here!
Open to Litigation Lawyers with a minimum of 1 year PAE and 3 to 5 years PAE, this is your chance to secure a role with one of the most highly regarded firms at the Gold Coast! Your career will thank you for joining this team, so go ahead and invest in your future now! This is a firm that has an abundance of good quality litigation work on offer for juniors and intermediate lawyers looking for career scope.
Successful candidates should look forward to joining a highly reputable team that fosters career development via development programs, state of the art resources and rewards exceptionally well. Candidates will enjoy an open door policy conducive to learning from other highly experienced practitioners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Senior Lawyers and Accredited Specialists on a varied work load of commercial litigation matters under supervision:
- Intermediate Litigation Lawyers have access to Seniors when there is a need, however, you can hit the ground running and have client interaction so that you can carve a name for yourself;
- Take instructions from Senior Lawyers;
- Work as part of a dynamic team towards collective success;
- Maintain open communication channels; and
- Maintain corporate presentation and professional presentation at all times.
You will need:
- The relevant qualifications;
- A minimum of 12 months PAE within Commercial Litigation;
- Recent, Past and Relevant litigation experience for all 3 – 5 year PAE lawyers looking for scope to grow who can hit the ground running;
- A positive and proactive work ethic;
- An ability to work independently & in a team;
- A strong desire to learn and develop;
- Strong communication skills;
- A professional and dynamic demeanour; and
- The confidence to offer great client service.
If you think you have what it takes to work with the best in the business and take your career to new heights – APPLY TODAY!
If you are looking to join a firm that will nurture your professional development, this is your chance! Please contact the Team at DiMention Recruitment on (07) 3123 4001 or (07) 5501 9242 and quote reference “060420A” to discuss this position today.