ARE YOU AN ORGANISATIONAL SUPERSTAR?
- Do you have experience working at Partner level in a legal office
- Are you comfortable in managing multiple tasks at the same time?
- Do you enjoy providing top quality administrative support?
This well known, reputable Gold Coast firm is looking for a Senior Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant to support one of their highly successful Partners!
In order to be successful you will have at least 5 years of solid experience in a similar role. Previous Commercial and Property experience is essential – i.e. commercial conveyancing and project development work, body corporate and management rights, business sales and purchases, leasing etc. This role will definitely suit a passionate, self-motivated, efficient and proactive Secretary/PA who is looking to join a professional and corporate firm on the Gold Coast.
You will have:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary/Assistant to Senior practitioners – at least 5 years;
- Prior experience within Commercial Property Law – all aspects;
- Fast, accurate typing abilities and strong computer skills;
- The ability to manage competing priorities; and
- Exceptional organisational skills.
You will be required to:
- Attend to the administrative needs of Senior Lawyers i.e. from making a cup of coffee in the morning to screening phone calls, setting appointments and preparing legal correspondence and documents;
- Attend to dictation, prepare and collate documents, manage diaries and schedules, organise appointments etc.
- Prioritise tasks and juggle the stresses of working for a busy Lawyer;
- Work well with others;
- Maintain confidentiality; and
- Think outside the box!
Extensive resources and opportunities will be readily available for the right candidate, as well as all of the perks and benefits you’d expect from a highly competitive and successful corporate firm. You will be highly rewarded, with unique benefits on offer together with an excellent office atmosphere.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
- A generous salary package;
- A dynamic working environment with unique benefits; and
- Access to support and development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at Dimention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “090320C” or apply now!