INTERESTING ROLE IN A GREAT TEAM!
ENJOY A MIX OF PLAINTIFF & DEFENDANT WORK
If you have been working in the legal industry for a minimum of 5 years, and you have gained both Plaintiff Personal Injury and Defendant Insurance Litigation experience, read on!
This role can offer quality work within a dynamic, talented and supportive team environment. You will be required to provide exceptional support to your two authors, and you will have proven experience in providing quality support to a Personal Injury Team.
It is an essential requirement for this role that you have previous experience within Personal Injuries Law – ideally a minimum of 5 years experience. You will therefore need to know your way around Personal Injury and Insurance matters, including CTP, Public Liability and Property Damage Claims. This role will see you providing support across both Plaintiff and Defendant matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and file maintenance, including appointment scheduling;
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents, correspondence and forms;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel; and
- General administrative and office duties.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years prior experience as a Legal Assistant/Secretary;
- Ideally, both Plaintiff and Defendant experience (if you have really strong experience in either area, this team is able to provide training);
- Accurate typing with great attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills; and
- A desire to join a firm for longevity.
This firm is incredibly client focused, so providing quality client service will be important to you. This is a role that can provide you with not just a job, but a rewarding career, so if this is what you seek, apply today!