COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYERS LOOKING FOR CAREER GROWTH – LOOK NO FURTHER.
Enjoy your life at the Coast, but you wish for quality work with a good firm – we have something important to discuss with you, it could be career changing sooner than you think!.
IF YOUR WISH LIST INCLUDES:
- A role focused in Litigation with access to quality work;
- Genuine mentoring;
- A dynamic team environment;
- Opportunities to advance your career;
- Highly competitive package + benefits
THEN THIS ROLE IS WORTH EVERYTHING!
If you take your career serious and you have identified the need to work with highly reputable lawyers who are known to be some of the best in town within Commercial Litigation but you desperately want the work life balance at the Gold Coast with quality work – look no further!
- To be considered for this role you would need to bring a minimum of 2 year’s commercial litigation PAE;
Ideally you would have 3 – 4 years’ PAE and you have arrived at a place in your career, where you feel stagnant, not challenged and not well looked after.
- You have also realised the importance and the need to have a highly reputable law firm on your resume.
- You now understand that you are responsible for your career; and a move to the right firm, will see your career go to the next level and set you apart from the rest;
With this role, you would have satisfied your appetite for quality work, genuine work life balance without sacrificing your career progression, whether that be wanting partnership or not, this firm has it all.
If you seek the opportunity to work on complex and challenging commercial litigation matters together with the opportunity to gain experience in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings etc; – then this role will give you exposure to that work and will keep you stimulated!
You will need:
- A minimum of two (2) years Post Admission Experience;
- To have ideally 3 – 4 Years’ PAE and this would be most desirable, but firm is open to less depending on individual past experience;
- Strong technical skills;
- To be a strong communicator;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role;
- A hunger to continue learning and developing professionally; and
- passionate about Litigation and your career!
- 100% genuine mentoring from senior practitioners in their Commercial Litigation department;
- A rare opportunity to join a practice that is known for it’s excellence;
- Genuine career progression pathways; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.