NOW IS THE TIME TO FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN YOUR CAREER!
Do you want to:
- Join a reputable practice?
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for future progression (rather than empty promises)?
- Have top quality work delivered to your desk?
- Be rewarded for your hard work?
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, and feel you can’t do so in your current role, then bring your 3 years or more of solid Commercial Litigation experience to this long established firm in their highly regarded Litigation Team, and finally feel like all your hard work has been worth it!
Associate level Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Insolvency experience will be provided with quality client work in this dynamic practice! You can look forward to enjoying a good mix of General Commercial Litigation and Insolvency matters, with a firm that is attracting top quality work and large clientele.
This is an impressive team that is focused on maintaining their positive team culture.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years PAE in the Litigation space;
- Strong technical skills in Litigation & Insolvency;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role; and
- The ability to work autonomously to run your files with attention to detail.
- An opportunity to join an impressive practice that is known for its excellence in Commercial Litigation and Insolvency;
- Genuine career progression pathways;
- Learning and development opportunities that will truly add value to your skill set; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.