COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER
LAY THE FOUNDATIONS FOR YOUR CAREER!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Lawyer with great academics and at least 1 year PAE, however 2 years PAE will be advantageous for you to join an established firm!
If you are looking for the next move in your career, in a role that can provide exposure to complex Property and Commercial matters, and allow you to step away from running residential conveyancing matters, this is a great role to consider! This firm already has a dedicated team of paralegals to take care of the “mum and dad” conveyancing, so you can spend your time on different aspects of Property & Commercial Law.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months – 2 years PAE in Commercial & Property Law;
- Transactional experience including the sale and purchase of businesses and commercial property including development work;
- Experience with preparing and advising on Commercial Agreements;
- Experience in Corporate Law would be highly valued;
- Experience working with clients and delivering a top quality service;
- Ambition and a keen interest to further develop your skills and experience in Property Law.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
- A generous salary package;
- Mentoring and guidance from Senior Practitioners;
- A vast amount of challenging and complex type work that is both interesting and stimulating;
- Genuine opportunities for career progression; and
- The opportunity to work in a social team.
If you think you have what it takes to perform this role, please contact the team at DiMention Recruitment. Call either Diane or Stephanie on (07) 5501-9242 or (07 ) 3123 4001 to and quote reference “170220C” discuss this position today.