LOVE LITIGATION – BUT NEED MENTORING FROM A SPECIALIST?
Enjoy a work life balance with quality work, specialist mentoring and interesting work!
IF YOUR WISH LIST INCLUDES:
- A role focused in Litigation with access to quality work;
- Genuine mentoring each day;
- A dynamic team environment;
- Opportunities to advance your career;
THEN THIS ROLE IS WORTH CONSIDERING!
If you take your career serious and you have identified the need to work with highly reputable lawyers who are specialists in Commercial Litigation but you desperately want the work life balance at the Gold Coast with quality work – look no further!
To be considered for this role you would need to bring a minimum of 1 year commercial litigation PAE from a similar background.
You could have 3 + years PAE and now you want to take your career to the next level, but you have identified the importance and the need to have a highly reputable law firm on your resume.
If you seek the opportunity to work on complex and challenging commercial litigation matters together with the opportunity to gain experience in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings, this role will give you exposure to interesting work that will keep you stimulated!
You will need:
You will need:
- A minimum of One (1) years PAE;
- 3 Years’ PAE would be considered beneficial;
- Strong technical skills;
- To be a strong communicator;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role;
- A hunger to continue learning and developing professionally; and
- passionate about Litigation and your career!
- 100% genuine mentoring from Specialists in Commercial Litigation department;
- A rare opportunity to join a practice that is known for it’s excellence;
- Genuine career progression pathways; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.