AUTONOMOUS NSW CONVEYANCER REQUIRED!
- Are you a experienced Conveyancer looking to join a Gold Coast practice?
- Do you want to join a firm that insists on providing their clients with the care and consideration they deserve!
- Does a contract role for 9 months (or more) interest you?
This established firm seeks a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team and provide quality service to their valued clients! Stepping in to manage the Conveyancing files whilst the current Conveyancer is on maternity leave, you will be able to hit the ground running and assimilate into a new team with ease.
This role will see you handling Residential Conveyancing matters from A-Z, together with Off the Plan Developer sales. You will have the ability to run your files from start to finish, and you will pride yourself on your organisational skills to ensure strict timelines are met. You will be able to manage autonomously when plans have registered, and numerous developer matters settle on the same day. You will have access to Senior Lawyers when required.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years conveyancing experience;
- The ability to run NSW files autonomously;
- Residential Conveyancing experience from A-Z;
- Off the Plan Conveyancing experience;
- The ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner;
- A commitment to providing great quality service;
- A friendly and positive approach to work;
- The ability to manage competing priorities and time.
If you want to enjoy working in a collegiate team, and the beautiful lifestyle the Gold Coast has to offer, contact us today!
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive an attractive salary package that will be negotiated on experience, and the enjoyment of working in a friendly and positive working environment.
If you think this role sounds like the change you have been looking for, then call the team at DiMention Recruitment today on (07) 3123 4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “060220A” for a confidential discussion, or go ahead and “Apply Now”!