CONVEYANCING, CONVEYANCING, CONVEYANCING!
Great roles available in Property Law now!
Whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent work within Conveyancing, the beautiful Gold Coast has a multitude of roles available to consider! If you want to work in reputable firm, whether it be for a week, or month, or permanently, contact us today to discuss your options!
A minimum requirement for each of the roles available is the ability to handle a residential conveyancing file from A-Z. You will therefore have at least three (3) years experience in a similar role. On offer is the opportunity to work in friendly, dynamic and professional firms, at an intermediate – senior level.
If you are an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal, or a newly admitted Lawyer with Conveyancing experience, you will be considered for these opportunities!
If you are looking to secure TEMPORARY, CONTRACT OR PERMANENT WORK, read on!
- Conveyancing Paralegal – focusing in Qld Projects and Development Conveyancing (permanent role);
- Conveyancing Paralegal – focusing in NSW Conveyancing (contract role);
- Personal Assistant – support a Partner who focuses in Property and Commercial Law. Experience in Conveyancing and Property and Commercial Transactions essential (contract and permanent roles).
In order to be considered for these roles, you will:
- have a minimum of three (3) years experience in conveyancing;
- be able to run a conveyancing file from A-Z;
- have experience in Queensland and/or NSW;
- be able to communicate clearly with clients, external parties and colleagues;
- work with exceptional attention to detail and manage competing priorities:
- adhere to conveyancing protocols and deadlines; and
- work with exceptional attention to detail.
On offer is a list of various roles to consider, whether it be TEMPORARY / CONTRACT or PERMANENT. On offer is an attractive rates and/or salary packages with rare benefits!