STOP DREAMING, START LIVING YOUR CAREER ASPIRATIONS!
Talented General Commercial Litigation Lawyers are in demand!
IF YOUR WISH LIST INCLUDES:
- Quality work that includes Commercial, Litigation, Insolvency & Building & Construction disputes;
- Approachable colleagues who are talented and experienced including Partners and Senior Lawyers; and
- Top Package on offer with genuine scope for career progression.
THEN THESE ROLES ARE WORTH CONSIDERING!
OPTION 1 – GENERAL COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER (2 YEARS + PAE):
Are you looking for variety in your day? Joining this team will afford you the opportunity work across multiple industries on all aspects of Litigation! From general Debt Recovery, through to Building and Construction, Banking and Finance, Employment Law, Property Disputes and Insolvency (plus much more!) you will manage your matters with the support of Senior Lawyers who are happy to provide mentoring!
This is a rare opportunity in a team that enjoys solid staff retention rates!
OPTION 2 – LITIGATION AND INSOLVENCY LAWYER (2 YEARS + PAE):
Commercial Litigation Lawyers who either have, or seek Insolvency experience will be provided with quality client work in this specialised practice. Enjoy a mix of complex and challenging debt recovery litigation matters together with bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings, this role will give you exposure to interesting work that will keep you stimulated.
This is your chance to join a firm that promotes from within!
For each of these roles you will need:
- Strong technical skills;
- To be a confident and clear communicator;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role focusing in Litigation;
- A hunger to continue learning and developing professionally; and
- The ability to work autonomously and run your files with attention to detail.