DREAMING OF A NEW JOB?
No need to day dream any longer!
IF YOUR WISH LIST INCLUDES:
- Quality work that includes Commercial, Litigation, Insolvency & Building & Construction disputes;
- Approachable colleagues who are talented and experienced; and
- Great opportunities for career progression;
- Top Package on offer with genuine scope for career progression.
THEN THESE ROLES ARE WORTH CONSIDERING!
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, bring your 2 years or more of solid Commercial Litigation experience to this firm, and finally feel like all your hard work has been worth it!
Commercial Litigation Lawyers who either have, or seek Insolvency experience will be provided with quality client work in this highly known and sought after practice! General Commercial Litigation experience is an essential requirement to be considered for this role, and pre-admission experience may be considered if you are just shy of 2 years PAE.
If you seek the opportunity to work on complex and challenging litigation matters together with bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings, this role will give you exposure to interesting work that will keep you stimulated.
You will need:
- Strong technical skills;
- To be a confident and clear communicator;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role in a specialist / mid tier practice;
- A hunger to continue learning and developing professionally; and
- The ability to work autonomously and run your files with attention to detail.
- A rare opportunity to join a practice that is known for its excellence;
- Genuine career progression pathways; and
- An environment that will support your career development and continued success.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at DiMention Recruitment a call today (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “240919B” or apply now!