SENIOR FAMILY LAW ROLE NOW AVAILABLE!
Don’t put your career aspirations on hold any longer – Make 2018 your year!
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced Family Lawyer who is ready to hit the ground running and take the lead in a CBD firm! This growing firm is on a mission to find a determined and passionate Family Lawyer to join its ranks. Consider this role if you are:
- Ready to make a move and accept a new challenge;
- Willing to assist with the growth of the Family Law Team; and
- Able to approach new situations with innovation.
This firm is looking for a Senior Family Lawyer who is wanting to join their team for the long term! If you are 100% committed to achieving results for your clients and are wanting to take your career to the next level, this role could be for you!
If you are a Senior Family Law Practitioner with heart and soul, if you are respectful and accommodating to your clients and colleagues, and have solid experience to offer, then this firm could have a door with your name on it!
You will be able to:
- Manage complex Family Law matters from commencement to completion – Property and Parenting matters, Domestic Violence and Child Protection matters;
- Establish client relationships;
- Maintain an efficient working environment and meet deadlines;
- Provide mentoring and leadership to your team;
- Work with a high degree of autonomy; and
- Be able to seamlessly assimilate into a friendly team.
You will need:
- Significant Family Law experience – at least 5 years experience and ideally be an Accredited Specialist;
- To be proactive in your approach to marketing yourself and the firm; and
- The ability to develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at Dimention Recruitment a call today and quote ref “190118C”, or apply now! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091. We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities – http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/
Please note – you MUST have legal experience in order to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
(07) 3123-4001 / 0400 754 091
(07) 5501-9242 / 0400 754 091