FAMILY LAW SECRETARY NEEDED!
Do you enjoy working in a collegiate team?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a Gold Coast practice that is well established in Family Law. A day in the life of the successful candidate will be spent providing quality support to talented, compassionate Family Law professionals who are approachable and friendly. If you seek an opportunity at the Gold Coast within Family Law for the long term, consider this great role today!
This is a firm that prides itself on achieving positive results for their valued clients. If you want to join a team that is professional, proactive and positive, this is it!
You will need to have the following in order to be considered for this opportunity:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in Family Law;
- A flexible, friendly attitude towards work;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- A commitment to working in Family Law; and
- A professional approach towards work.
You will be responsible for:
- Dictation and document preparation of Family Law matters i.e. correspondence, court documents, briefs to counsel, etc.
- Preparing documents with exceptional attention to detail;
- Diary management and appointment scheduling;
- Assisting your authors to achieve results; and
- Interacting with clients and a pleasant and professional manner.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary package, plus other staff benefits. This environment is supportive and your contributions will be valued.
FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION CALL The Dimention Recruitment Team on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123-4001 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “160118A” or APPLY now to be considered.
We also invite you to visit our website to view our other vacancies that may be of interest to you!
Please note that only candidates with the necessary experience will be contacted.
(07) 3123-4001 / / 0400 754 091
Stephanie Hay – Recruitment Consultant
Dimention Recruitment Pty Ltd