IS 2018 YOUR TIME FOR CHANGE?
Great role now available for a Dynamic Commercial Property Lawyer!
Join this firm as an Intermediate Solicitor, and allow yourself to focus on providing the quality client service you pride yourself on to valued, longstanding clients! This firm recognises hard work and success, so if you are prepared to put in the hard work and prove yourself, this firm is prepared to offer genuine opportunities for career progression.
If joining a boutique firm that values you and the clients is important to you, consider this great role today! Ideally suited to an intermediate Lawyer who is confident to work autonomously, this is a long term opportunity with a firm
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years solid PAE in Commercial Property Law;
- Strong experience in all aspects of general property and commercial work;
- Experience in:
- Joint Ventures and Franchising;
- Business Sales and Acquisitions;
- Large scale Commercial Property transactions; and
- General Property and Commercial matters.
- A strong client focus and a commitment to producing quality work;
- The ability to work autonomously and generate work; and
- An interest in mentoring and giving back to the profession.
You will be joining a collegiate, committed team and you will be wanting this role to be for the long term! On offer is an attractive salary package, together with opportunities for learning and development. Plus, you will enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast lifestyle!
If you think you have what it takes to perform this role, please contact the Team at Dimention Recruitment on (07) 3123 4001 or (07) 5501 9242 and quote reference #160118B to discuss this position today. Alternatively, hit the “Apply Now” button – you won’t regret it! We also invite you to visit our website to view our other vacancies that may be of interest to you! http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/available-jobs/
Please note that only candidates with the necessary experience will be contacted.
Director, Dimention Recruitment Pty Ltd
(07) 3123 4001/ 0400 754 091
(07) 5501-9242 / 0400 754 091