ENJOY VARIETY & FLEXIBILITY IN A GREAT TEAM!
Established Brisbane firm is growing and has room for one more!
The boutique firm is looking to take on a talented, friendly and approachable Commercial Property and Wills & Estates Lawyer (you must have experience in both areas, not one or the other).
Situated in a prime location just outside of the CBD, you can enjoy working close to home as well as the potential to work flexible hours if need be! If you have a relaxed and professional approach to work, then this role will be for you!
In order to be successful in this role, you will need at least four (4) years post admission experience in both Commercial Property and Wills & Estates. Each and every day will be different, and may see you focusing evenly between these two areas of law, or focusing in one area more than the other on other days.
You will have experience with:
- The preparation of wills;
- The administration of estates including applications for probate;
- More complex Estates matters involving trusts and structuring for asset protection;
- The preparation of Commercial leases and advising on same; and
- Property transactions such as the sale or purchase of a business (no residential conveyancing will be involved).
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
- A generous salary package;
- Flexible working options if desired;
- Opportunities for career progression.
You will also have guidance and mentoring from senior practitioners and a Partner. Learn from experienced minds with a practical approach!
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at Dimention Recruitment a call today on (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 and quote reference “090118D” or apply now!
We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities – http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUISITE EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED.
DiMention Recruitment Pty Ltd
(07) 3123 4001 / 0400 754 091
Stephanie Hay – Recruitment Consultant
(07) 5501-9242 / 0400 754 091