DYNAMIC LEGAL RECEPTIONIST
Great role available for an experienced and friendly Receptionist
Do you want to:
- Work close to home just outside the CBD?
- Run the front desk with professionalism and be rewarded for your contributions?
- Perform a crucial role as the face of the business who meets and greets the clients?
This well established law firm would like to invite experienced Legal Receptionists with previous legal office experience to apply. You will be considered to join their vibrant, dynamic and friendly team so that you can be seated at Front of House! Make no mistake – this role is one of utmost importance and the firm understands just that!
You will be welcomed into a team orientated environment, so if working with people is what keeps you happy, then this is the role for you! Bring along your passion for client care, and enjoy your time at work!
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Taking calls and directing calls
- Taking messages;
- Using your initiative and booking meeting rooms;
- Liaising with clients and staff alike;
- Providing administrative assistance to the team across Property Law, Family Law, Wills & Estates and Litigation; and
- General administrative duties to manage the front desk.
You will have:
- At least 12 months or more of Reception experience within a law firm;
- A pleasant and respectful manner;
- The ability to communicate well with both colleagues and clients;
- Strong organisational skills;
On offer is a Reception role like no other. This is a firm that values its staff and has excellent staff retention. You will be well remunerated with many other benefits, and you will make many new friends in this firm.
If you think you have what it takes to complete the required duties for this role, give the team at Dimention Recruitment a call today and quote reference “081117G”, or apply now! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091. We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities – http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/
Please note only candidate with the requisite experience within a law firm will be contacted.
Stephanie Hay, Recruitment Consultant
Dimention Recruitment Pty Ltd
(07) 5501-9242 / (07) 3123 4001 / 0400 754 091