DON’T SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST!
Talented Paralegal required to support a Personal Injury author!
If you have been working in Plaintiff Personal Injuries for a minimum of two (2) years and are looking for a long term career as a Paralegal with a long standing firm, this role may be for you!
Open to candidates who seek to join a strong team in a Paralegal capacity, this role can offer quality work within a dynamic environment. You will be required to assist in the management of files from open to close, and will have proven experience in providing quality support to a Personal Injury Team.
It is an essential requirement for this role that you have previous experience as a Paralegal (or Senior Legal Secretary) within Plaintiff Personal Injuries. You will therefore need to know your way around a Personal Injuries matter, including Motor Vehicle Injury Claims, WorkCover Claims, Medical Negligence, TPD etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and file maintenance;
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents, correspondence and forms;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel;
- Scheduling appointments and diary management; and
- General administrative duties relating to Personal Injury Law.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least two (2) years prior experience as a Plaintiff Personal Injury Paralegal;
- Accurate typing with great attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills; and
- The ability to work well under time pressures.
If you seek a long term opportunity focusing in Personal Injury Law at the Gold Coast, apply today without delay! Offering a strong team culture and career progression, this role will be full time with the potential to consider a more flexible working arrangement for the ideal candidate.
FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION CALL the Dimention Recruitment Team on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123-4001 / 0400 754 091 and quote reference “031017C” or APPLY now to be considered.
We also invite you to visit our website to view our other vacancies that may be of interest to you! http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/
Please note that only candidates with the necessary experience will be contacted.
Stephanie Hay, Recruitment Consultant
Dimention Recruitment Pty Ltd
(07) 5501-9242 / (07) 3123 4001 / 0400 754 091