http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/DiMention-w-Text-300x101.png 0 0 DiMention http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/DiMention-w-Text-300x101.png DiMention2017-05-24 13:18:122017-05-24 13:18:12Commercial Litigation Lawyer (PS 3122)
- Age 24;
- Resides Sydney, looking to relocate to GC;
- Since October 2014 he has been employed with the same law firm, working closely with the Principal Solicitor, initially as Paralegal whilst studying and then as Solicitor;
- For the past 2.5 years, he has focused solely in Commercial Litigation, debt recovery work under close supervision of a highly reputable Managing Partner who has offices in Sydney and Brisbane
- He is certainly dynamic, has a passion and interest in commercial litigation, debt recovery – all aspects of civil litigation;
- He is single and although he has 6 weeks’ notice, he is of the opinion that he could easily negotiate less, possibly around 4 or 3 weeks.
- PS 3122 works closely with the Senior Director in the Sydney office, and has enjoyed great mentorship.
- Ideally, he looks to work closely with a busy senior practitioner, so that he can continue to learn.
- Salary expectations: $75K + Super, but could possibly look at a start of $70K + Super with a review after 6 months’ probationary period.